Why choose us?
It’s official, Just Clear is the UK’s most trusted clearance service! Check out Trustpilot and you’ll see that we are rated 5/5 across 6 categories. Here are some of the reasons why our customers love us:
- Excellent customer service. Our customer’s space is our priority. They tell us that they love working with our friendly and reliable team, and how simple the process is made by a dedicated account manager.
- We’re often top of the heap! Just Clear has gone from strength to strength over the years, picking up numerous industry and ‘green’ awards along the way. Not only that, we’ve been featured in Forbes magazine and MailOnline.
- Quick and easy. Our simple booking process and super-fast response means we’re there when you need us most.
- We’re kind to the environment. Our low-carbon ‘zero-to-landfill’ promise means our customers know we put the planet and people first. We aim to donate and recycle 100% of our waste and are proud of our circular economy partnerships with social enterprises and good causes.
- Quality and control. We are fully licenced and insured and dispose of everything responsibly, giving our customers peace of mind that the highest levels of quality control are guaranteed.
It started with a man, a van, and a junk-busting plan…
Back in 2007, Irishman and former Commercial Banker Brendan O’Shea made the decision to carve out a planet-conscious career and start a London-based clearance company with a strong social and environmental purpose. Since its inception as a small house clearance company in Kingston upon Thames, with a single truck manned by Brendan himself for the first 9 months, Just Clear steadily grew to become one of the UK’s largest clearance services. Today, the company has gained national recognition for its low carbon ‘zero-to-landfill’ mission, and carries out hundreds of clearances each month.
How we work
Just Clear operates as a nationwide franchise model, meaning that we are able to cover every major town and city in the UK – there is always a local Just Clear close by. This way of working also means that we can deliver speedy response times, a super reliable service, and significantly reduce the overall miles travelled per job – another ‘win’ for the environment!
What’s more, our digital platform enables us to closely monitor service levels, track where the items go, and keep customers updated in real time – keeping everything as clear as can be!
We’re the full package
We’re pleased to say that we can clear most waste types, from most locations, on the same day or a day of your choice. Our broad range of services for both individuals and businesses means that we can support you with all your waste clearance needs – from bulky waste such as sofa disposal and mattress removal, to fly tipping, and more specialised services such as biohazardous waste and electrical waste clearance and COVID-19 decontamination. Let us take the weight off your shoulders, from start to finish!
Our award-winning probate estate and house clearance is a proud example of our end-to-end service provision, in which we offer everything from complete property clearance, to arranging valuations and taking items to auction – all delivered with care and understanding by our friendly team.
Proud to be waste warriors!
We are proud of our firm foundations in regeneration, choosing to reuse and recycle, and use waste as a commodity. We love proving that you can turn trash to cash! This informs our core set of values and drives our company culture, which you can read more about below:
- We are proud eco-warriors and planet savers – waste is a commodity.
- We are committed to ‘Make more room for you’ – our client’s space is our priority.
- Clearance has many different elements – ‘junk’ is a dirty word round here!
- We promote transparency and disclosure – in the form of waste transfer notes and reports.
- We foster a creative and happy workplace – our team is our greatest asset.
- Happy clients and happy crews mean we are getting it right – we’re all about service with a smile!
- We prioritise corporate social responsibility (CSR), compliance, and health and safety – these sit at the core of our operations and how we recycle.
- We use our initiative – we constantly improve ways of doing things.
- We love what we do – we’re proud to be a part of Just Clear!
All of the above is proudly reflected in our company name. Not only does Just Clear relate to ‘clear’ or ‘clearance’ which is our core service – our name has evolved from the actual translation of the individual words themselves: ‘Just’ meaning justice or fairness, and ‘Clear’ referring to our transparent and direct approach. We also think it sounds pretty great too!
We love to talk rubbish!
Yes, it’s true, you’ll catch us talking rubbish whenever we get the chance! Read our blog for Just Clear news and views, insights into the world of rubbish clearance, and advice on how to make more room for you. Stay connected and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube for regular updates.